How to Update
Please read these instructions carefully. If you can’t update your site, we offer the update service for $150 if you have a version 2.x or latest. Please, before getting the update service, contact us.
Since our version 3.1.0, we are requiring PHP 7.x as minimal version. We do this since we need to assure you have a decent updated version of PHP installed at your hosting. So before you update, be sure you have PHP 7. You can ask your hosting provider for this.
We can not be responsible for fail updates during the update process and we won’t fix those issues for you. If you are not sure how to do it, please buy our professional update here.
By following this process, you will just need to follow the normal automatic update steps:
- Make a backup of all your files and DB.
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Go to Panel > Updates and click Update.
- Done! ;)
Please follow the instructions to prevent from getting into any errors.
1. Make a backup of all your files and DB.
2. Log in at your panel.
3. Activate the default theme if you had a premium theme.
4. Download the latest version and extract the files in its folder.
5. Enable maintenance mode.
6. Open your FTP or your website file manager
7. Delete all files in your website folder except from the following:
- and /themes/ if you had a custom theme.
8. Now upload to your folder all the files we extracted earlier, except for the files we mentioned in the previous step and the “/install” folder.
9. Run in your browser http://yourdomain.com/oc-panel/update/database?from_version=2.9.0 (here put your current version)
10. If you have premium theme, download it from the market and reupload it from there.