This feature is available with our 2.8.0 release and on all sites hosted at Yclas.com
This feature gives you and your users two-factor authentication. You can protect your account with both your password and your phone.
How to configure 2 step authentication
- Login to your admin panel.
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Activate 2 Step Authentication.
- Press Save.
Enable 2 Step Authentication on your profile
- Login to your website.
- Go to Edit Profile.
- Click Enable under 2 Step Authentication section.
- Now you can see the QR code on the place where the Enable button was located.
- If you don’t have Google Authenticator app installed on your mobile phone, you can choose Android or iOS below to get it.
- Run the app on your mobile phone, click Set up account from the options and scan the QR code.
- Once the QR code is scanned, you will see the account created with a verification code. (There’s no need to write down or memorize the verification code because it changes every 30 seconds.)
How to use it
- Go to your website and choose to log in.
- Enter your Email and Password and click Login.
- Now you are redirected to enter the Verification Code. (Run the Google Authenticator app to find the verification code.)
- Click Send.
- Now you are logged into your website!