This guide is only for Yclas Self Hosted!
Be aware that 2.0.x uses different URL structure and that themes are not compatible between these 2 versions. If you had bought a theme contact us.
Also please check your PHP time limit, if you have many ads you wont be able to migrate everything at once since it will be interrupted.
- Create a backup of your files and DB
- Delete all files except folder /images/
- Decompress and upload files
- Run the installation at http://yourdomain.com/
- Follow the steps
- Choose a different Database or use a different table prefix, we recommend using yc3_
- Got to the admin for migration of data http://yourdomain.com/oc-panel/tools/migration
- Put the details of your old DB connection
- Please wait can take a while…
- Enjoy ;)