By using Zoho mail, you can send and receive emails associated with your domain.
To setup Zoho Mail, follow these easy steps:
- Choose your plan: https://www.zoho.com/mail/zohomail-pricing.html
- Enter your domain name and click “Add Domain”.
- Create your account and verify your existing contact email address.
- Verify your domain following one of these ways:
- Add CNAME record
- Add TXT record
- Upload an HTML file
Find more about this step here.
5. Add Users: To add users, go to your Dashboard on Zoho Mail, click “User Details” on the left menu and then choose “Add Users” on the top menu.
Now you are able to send and receive email with your custom domain. For more help with settings in your Zoho account you can visit their documentation.