Yclas gives you the option to view and edit the orders made in your website.
When orders placed by users, they will appear on Panel, Classifieds -> Orders. Note that only the administrator of the website has access to that area!
Here you can view the orders made in your website as well as their details:
Status, Product, Amount, User (who placed this order, username - email), Ad, Date (date created), Date Paid.
You can also edit these details by clicking the button under Actions on the right of the order.
- Id Product:
- Post in paid category
- Top up ad
- Feature ad
- Buy product
- Paymethod: You can change the payment method of this order.
- Pay Date: In this field you can edit the date user paid.
- Currency: Which currency is used for this order.
- Amount: The amount of this order.
- 0 = not paid
- 1 = paid
- 5 = refused payment
- 99 = refunded
- Description: You can add a desctription about this order
- Txn Id: The transaction id of the payment gateway.