You can access these options by logging into your admin panel and going to Settings -> Advertisement -> Publish Options.
- Require login to post: Force your users to register or login before they post any ad on your website. Read more in this guide.
- Only administrators can publish: Users or guests are not able to publish ads on your site.
- Ad expiration date: After how many days an Ad will expire. Put 0 (zero) if you don’t want ads to expire.
- Allow ad reactivation: Enable to allow users to reactivate their ads.
- Parent category: By switching ON this option users are allowed to publish an Ad under a parent category.
- Google Maps in Publish New: Displays the google maps in the Publish new form.
- BBCODE editor on description field: BBCODE editor appears in description field.
- Captcha: Captcha appears in the form.
- Leave alert before submitting form: Disable/Enable leave alert before submitting publish new form.
- Term of Service: If you choose to use terms of service, you can select activate. More details in this guide.
- Thank page: Page that will be displayed to the user after he publishes an Ad.
- Banned words: You need to write your banned words separated with coma (,) to enable the service.
- Validate banned words: Enables banned words validation. When users enter banned words, they get a warning message in order to replace these words.
- Banned words replacement: Banned word replacement replaces selected array with the string you provided. (For example “xxx”)