With Escrow Pay we will allow you to easily create a marketplace where your sellers can accept Escrow payments.
Marketplace with Escrow Pay
- Configure your site to use Escrow Pay, see below
- Your customer (publisher) needs to have a different Escrow account to receive payments.
- Buyer pays for a product listed on your site
- Escrow receives the money
- Your customer (publisher) ships the item sold
- Buyer receives and accepts the item
- Your customer (publisher) receives the amount in his Escrow account
- Go to your panel -> Settings -> Payments
- Enable Escrow Connect
- Enable Sandbox mode for testing purposes only
- Your customers (the publisher) will need to have an Escrow account to receive the payments
- With Escrow pay enabled it’s mandatory to be registered before posting an ad, this is controlled by the application.
- The publisher will be redirected to his profile to connect with Escrow.
- Once connected he will be able to sell items on your site.
- A user buys an item
- The Buyer goes to the checkout page and pays with Escrow
- Buyer is redirected to Escrow checkout to create an account or login with an existent account
- Buyer makes payment
- Buyer can mark an order as paid if pays with wire transfer and Escrow has secured the payment
- Seller ships the item and marks the order as shipped
- Buyer receives the item and marks the order as received
- Buyer can mark an order as accepted if is satisfied with the order received.
- Seller receives payment